Projet 3500 HD Max
The ProJet 3500 HDMax uses MultiJet Printing technology to deliver robust, durable, high quality plastic parts. This model includes a high-speed printing mode, an expanded print envelope compared to other models in the range, and larger total part size.
Touchscreen controls and remote tablet and smart phone connectivity make operation easy and intuitive. These 3D printers use 3D Systems’ specially engineered VisiJet M3 Materials, offering UV-curable plastic, in a range of colors, translucencies and tensile strengths. White melt-away wax is used for support material, making post-processing of parts easy and virtually labor free.
- Using MultiJet printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in (298 x 185 x 203 mm)
- Print in a choice of seven engineered plastics
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the 3D Print software capabilities
- Fast and easy hand-free post-processing with the ProJet Finisher (optional)