Quicksurface offers a powerful toolset for converting polygon mesh models into usable parametric, hybird and freeform CAD models.
- Import triangulated mesh models and PTX point clouds
- Automatically extract geometry such as planes, cylinders, cones etc from 3D Scan Data
- Align meshes into usable geometric co-ordinate systems.
- Create parametric 2d sketches,using the mesh as a reference object to ‘trace’ over.
- Standard parametric modelling functions including extrude, revolve, cut, fillet and boolean etc.
- Accuracy checking at all stages of CAD modelling process.
- Quickly create freeform quad surfaces for non-parametric shapes
- Automatic surface extraction for completely organic shapes.
- Export models as IGES and STEP or transfer with full history tree into Solidworks