Using Tactile Touch Probing and 3D Scanning to replicate real world objects back into CAD.
Europac3D has an extensive range of reverse engineering 3D scanners and portable measuring arms that can be used onsite to digitise and capture objects into 3D models.
- Capture as-built dimensions to create or update legacy 2D drawings
- Triangulated mesh models (STLs) for replication in 3D printing and additive applications.
- Create parametric CAD models of as-built components back into native CAD systems.
- Rapid surface organic shapes back into CAD environments.
- 3D Scanning to produce datasets suitable for re-manufacture.