The TCT show is fast approaching and of course, we’ll be there to showcase the latest 3D printers and scanners. From the 25th – 27th September, we’ll be on stand M26 at the NEC in Birmingham to discuss the entire end-to-end print process as well as the latest developments in bespoke production 3D printing and digital manufacturing. So if you’re planning on stopping by, you can expect the following innovations to be on display…
- The HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printer: This year, we are representing HP and showcasing the capabilities of the Multi-Jet Fusion Technology through 3D printing a range of mass customised 3D components – so prepare to be impressed!
- Siemens NX Software: We will have a member of the Siemens team with us to discuss how their NX software helps businesses develop innovative new products and improve existing ones. With cutting-edge design tools and technologies, NX has a direct interface to the HP Multi Jet Fusion 4200 production printer, streamlining and accelerating the product development process.
- 3D scanners: We’ll be bringing the very best from around the globe with us. These include the Kreon ACE range of portable measuring/scanning arms and their incredibly fast Skyline range of lasers. The Solutionix C500, the latest in the range of CNC blue light scanners, has interchangeable lenses providing end users with accuracies from 5 microns at 200mm3 and 10 microns 400mm3. We’ll also be showcasing a range of Artec products including; Leo, EVA and Spider scanners.
- The latest technologies from Uniontech, one of the largest manufacturers of SLA 3D printers, will also be on the stand, including Uniontech’s RSPro 450. A unique approach to additive manufacturing with a completely open platform with regards material and machine access. Uniontech’s range of machines start with the RSPro 250 with a print volume of 250mm3, the Pro 450, Pro 650, Pro 800 to the incredible RSPro 1400, which permits the production of 3D printed parts up to 1400mm in length.
- DSM: We’re also pleased to anounce they have been appointed as business partner to DSM, one of the lagest manufacturers of materials for the additive manufacturing market. DSM is capable of supplying some 20 diffierent materials to any manufacturer of SLA technology. Theses materials are designed to provide end users with a range of characteristics to suit any application, from wind tunnel models to in body medical solutions. Their experts will be on hand throughout the show to answer any of your questions.
- As well as showcasing the very latest in 3D printing and scanning, we will have a team of 3D printing and scanning specialists on hand to discuss all 3D printing and scanning requirements.
To demonstrate the power of end to end solutions, we will be printing a range of 3D printed sunglasses live at the show and giving a few pairs away as freebies too!– Up to 200 pairs can be printed in under 12 hours using the HP Multi Jet Fusion. The speed of the HP machine coupled with Siemens NX and its ‘nesting capabilities’ allows a multitude of objects of varying shapes and sizes to be printed in a single print run – all of which we will showcase at the TCT show, so don’t miss it!
So who’s going to join us at the TCT show? Drop us a tweet to let us know if you’ll be stopping by our stand!